You need to Login or Register
Home | Search | About | SiteMap
Status : Open as usual Know different? Sign Up to change it
Build your pub pages for FREE
Click for more info
Why not Add your own image(s) to this gallery.
Sign-up as Landlord/Manager of The Harvester Rowlands Castle. (You will need the PIN No. provided).
Harvester Restaurants is a popular family-pub restaurant chain with more than 170 outlets in the United Kingdom. The chain specialises in flame grilled food, spit-roasted chicken and help yourself salad carts.
Harvester was acquired from Trust House Forte by Mitchells & Butlers plc (Previously known as Bass Brewery and Six Continents) in 1995 and had 127 businesses, by 2010 there were over 170 across the entire United Kingdom.
The first Harvester opened was the George Morden in Surrey in 1983.
On 31 July 2008 Harvester Restaurants were featured on the BBC One television show Rouge Restaurants and shown to be operating without regard to certain food hygiene regulations.
For the first time in 10 years , Harvester Restaurant''s spent nearly £10,000 on advertising on both United Kingdom television and radio stations in July 2010. The advertising campaign was part of a general shift within Mitchells & Butlers plc to focus on businesses that were food led. As part of the marketing campaign, they also run "free Ice cream vouchers when you order main meal" campaign periodically.
1. a fortified, usually walled residence, as of a prince or noble in feudal times.
2. the chief and strongest part of the fortifications of a medieval city.
3. a strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.
4. a large and stately residence, esp. one, with high walls and towers, that imitates the form of a medieval castle.
5. any place providing security and privacy: It may be small, but my home is my castle.
6. Chess.the rook.
A surname. Castle Meaning: dweller in or near the large fortified building; worker in the castle.
© 2007 - 2014 Its Our Local.com. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by New Media Designs.