You need to Login or Register
Home | Search | About | SiteMap
Status : Open as usual Know different? Sign Up to change it
Build your pub pages for FREE
Click for more info
Why not Add your own image(s) to this gallery.
Sign-up as Landlord/Manager of The Stags Head. (You will need the PIN No. provided).
1. an adult male deer.
2. the male of various other animals.
3. a man who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
4. Informal.See stag party.
5. a swine or bull castrated after maturation of the sex organs.
6. Brit.a speculator who buys securities of a new issue in the hope of selling them quickly at a higher price.
Informal.(of a man) to attend a social function without a female companion.
1. of or for men only: a stag dinner.
2. intended for male audiences and usually pornographic in content: a stag show.
without a companion or date: to go stag to a dance.
1. hart, stag, red deer, Cervus elaphus
usage: male red deer
2. stag, buck
usage: adult male deer
usage: attend a dance or a party without a female companion
2. denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag, inform
usage: give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
3. spy, stag, snoop, sleuth, monitor, supervise, ride herd on
usage: watch, observe, or inquire secretly
1. the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
2. the corresponding part of the body in other animals.
3. the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control; mind; brain: She has a good head for mathematics. Keep a cool head in an emergency.
4. the position or place of leadership, greatest authority, or honor.
5. a person to whom others are subordinate, as the director of an institution or the manager of a department; leader or chief.
6. a person considered with reference to his or her mind, disposition, attributes, status, etc.: wise heads; crowned heads.
7. that part of anything that forms or is regarded as forming the top, summit, or upper end: head of a pin; head of a page.
8. the foremost part or front end of anything or a forward projecting part: head of a procession.
9. the part of a weapon, tool, etc., used for striking: the head of a hammer.
10. a person or animal considered merely as one of a number, herd, or group: ten head of cattle; a dinner at $20 a head.
11. a culminating point, usually of a critical nature; crisis or climax: to bring matters to a head.
12. the hair covering the head: to wash one''s head.
13. froth or foam at the top of a liquid: the head on beer.
1. head, caput, external body part
usage: the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains; "he stuck his head out the window"
2. head, domestic animal
usage: a single domestic animal; "200 head of cattle"
3. mind, head, brain, psyche, nous, cognition, knowledge, noesis
usage: that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
4. head, chief, top dog, leader
usage: a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation"
5. head, formation
usage: the front of a military formation or procession; "the head of the column advanced boldly"; "they were at the head of the attack"
© 2007 - 2014 Its Our Local.com. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by New Media Designs.