You need to Login or Register
Home | Search | About | SiteMap
Manager(s): Dawn and Derek
Dawn Derek and all the staff give a warm welcome to all customer's old and new.Previously known as The Electrician's the Bridge is now well known locally as a biker pub but we get a great mix of customer's all shape's age's and size's .We also feature sky sport's and live band's.
Status : Open as usual Know different? Sign Up to change it
Build your pub pages for FREE
Click for more info
Why not Add your own image(s) to this gallery.
Sign-up as Landlord/Manager of The Bridge. (You will need the PIN No. provided).
1. a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
2. a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
a. a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
b. any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
c. a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
d. a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
4. Anat.the ridge or upper line of the nose.
5. Dentistry.an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
a. a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
b. a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
c. the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus; channel; release.
7. Also,bridge passage.a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
8. Ophthalm.the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
9. Also called bridge circuit. Elect.a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge
© 2007-2010 Its Our Local.com. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by New Media Designs.